6 INCHES OF SNOW

An English lady goes on vacation to the Caribbean wishing her husband had been able to join her.
Upon arriving, she meets a black man, and after a night of passionate love making she asks him, “What is your name?”
“I can’t tell you” the black man says.
Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his name is and he always responds the same, he can not tell her.
On her last night there she asks again, “Can you please tell me your name?”
“I can’t because you will make fun of me” the black man says.
“There is no reason for me to laugh at you,” the lady says.
“Fine, my name is Snow” And with that , the lady bursts into laughter,
and of course the black man gets upset and says, “I knew you would make fun of it”
The lady replied, “No no no no…..its my husband ..he won’t believe me when I tell him that I got six inches of Snow everyday in the Caribbean!”

No comments:

Post a Comment